Tim finally got one of his outsourced lackeys to get a forum up at 4HBtalk.com and there are a quite a few posts there already. I have also updated my old post with a list of other blogs that are similar to mine here http://www.myfourhourbodydiary.com/2011/01/04/other-blogs/
There is a new post on Tim’s blog about the book as well. http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2011/01/21/housecleaning-and-clarifications-blog-content-4hb-corrections-competition-winners-slow-carb-mistakes-and-more/ discussing some questions that people have been having. Here is a summary:
- Bonus Material now here
- List of all gear from the book here
- Do not eat the following, except for cheat days:
Dairy (this includes cheese and yogurt of all kinds)
- Post-workout carbs – If your goal is fat loss, and assuming you are not training for endurance competition:
If you male and not 12% bodyfat or less, no post-workout carbs.
If you are females and not 20% bodyfat or less, no post-workout carbs
- If you have to ask, don’t eat it.
- The most dramatic weight loss is weeks 4-6
- The entire goal of 4HB is to make you a self-sufficient self-experimenter within safe boundaries.